Ethernet Event Programmable Thermostat w/Advanced Remote Sensors
Replaced by → NetX X5-IP
- Integrated Web Browser with 10/100Mbps Ethernet Communications
- Advanced Remote Sensor Bus (wired) for sensing, monitoring & alerting of Remote Room Temp, Humidity, Supply Air, Return Air, Auxiliary Temp, Outdoor Temp and Occupancy
- PC, Mac, Tablet & Smart Phone Connectivity
- Automatic Heat <-> Cool Changeover
- 7-Day Programmable, with up to Four (4) Schedules per Day
- Event Scheduling, with up to Forty (40) Special Events and Forty (40) Calendar Events
- Selectable Smart Schedule Recovery™ allows system to achieve desired setpoint at the beginning of the schedule
- Vacation Scheduling, including Start Now and Start Later Functions
- Fahrenheit or Celsius Display
- Programmable Fan, with Auto, On and Recirculation Functions
- Integrated Weather Forecasts and Current Conditions
- Internet-Based Outdoor Temperature (allows Heat Pump balance point use without the need for a real remote sensor)
- Keyboard Lockout Feature for commercial applications, includes adjustable override from 0 hrs to 24 hrs
- Selectable +/- 3 Degrees F or +/- 5 Degrees F adjustment during override
- Dual Email & Text Message Alerting Features for User and Service Contractor (total of up to 4 recipients for each alert!)
- Random Restart on Power Up™ Randomly Staggers restart of HVAC System After a Power Outage to Minimize Peak In-Rush Current for a Facility
- Efficient Equipment Restart™ Randomizes Equipment Starts to Minimize Multiple Units Turning on Simultaneously When There Are Several RP32 and/or UP32 Thermostats at the Location
Rated Voltage: 20V to 30VAC, 24VAC nominal
Rated A.C. Current: 0.05 to 0.75 Amp continuous, per output, surges to 3 Amps max.
Rated D.C. Current: 0.05 to 0.75 Amp continuous, per output, surges to 3 Amps max.
Control Range: Heating: 38 to 88°F in 1° steps (6 to 30°C in 1° steps) Cooling: 60 to 108°F in 1° steps (16 to 40°C in 1° steps)
Sensing Range: 20 to 124°F (0 to 48°C)
Control Accuracy: +/-1°F @ 68°F (0.5°C @ 20°C)
Minimum Heat/Cool Deadband: 2°F (1°C)
Communications: Ethernet 10/100Mbps with RJ45 Ethernet dongle
Dimensions: 4.5”H x 4”W x 1”D (114mm x 102mm x 26mm)
Thermostat LEDs: Red – Emergency Heat, Yellow – Inefficient Equipment Run, Green – Change Filter
Equipment Terminations: R-24V switching voltage, W1-Heat1 or aux/emer Heat, G-Fan, Y1-Compressor1, Y2-Compressor2, O/W2-Heat2 or Rev. Valve in Cooling, B-Rev. Valve in Heating
Remote Sensor Terminations: RS1-Data, RS+V-Power, RS2-Comm Return
Occupancy Terminations: CLK1/CLK2-Dry Contact Input
Power Terminations: 24V-remote power (not used), 24V(c)-power common (from HVAC equipment)
2-Heat / 2-Cool for Conventional Gas, Electric, Oil, and Radiant HVAC systems
3-Heat / 2-Cool for Heat Pump HVAC systems
Integrated Web Server with Email/Text Message Alerting
Flexible 7-Day 4-Events/Day Scheduling
Powerful Event Scheduling - 40 Special Events & 40 Calendar Events
The UP32E-IP includes the industry's most advanced Remote Sensor Bus with 6 remote sensor types and up to 11 total remote sensors, 2 digital inputs and an occupancy sensor input.
Proudly Made in the USA. The UP32E-IP thermostat is programmable communicating thermostat with connectivity utilizing Ethernet 10/100Mbps technology. In conventional mode, this Etherrnet thermostat can control up to two (2) stages of air conditioning and up to two (2) stages of heating. In heat pump mode, the thermostat can control up to two (2) stages of air conditioning and up to three (3) stages of heat, including auxiliary heat and emergency heat, with electric or gas (dual fuel). This 'E' version includes 'Event Scheduling' allowing for up to 40 special 1-time events and 40 calendar schedules. Integrated Weather gives full 7-day forecasting and heat pump balance point control without the need for an outdoor sensor.
With the UP32E-IP, up to 11 total remote sensors of 6 different types can be wired to the thermostat's remote sensor bus, allowing sensing and monitoring of remote room temperature (up to 6 indoor sensors), outdoor, humidity, and up to 3 auxiliary sensors for supply air, return air, spare temperature (think walk in freezer or server room), and occupancy. The unit will work for the vast majority of the HVAC units in the marketplace.
The UP32E-IP thermostat is a great solution where scheduling is needed in the thermostat (programmable) along with powerful remote sensing.